Tuesday, October 19, 2010

1st Ultrasound and Doctor Visit







My first ultrasound and doctor visit with Dr. Ke went great! Robbie and I saw our precious baby (Yes... just one!) who was measuring great! (6 weeks 3 days... but I was really 6 weeks 5 days yesterday). We saw the heartbeat and it was 130. The pictures are blurry because the baby is sitting far back so we couldn't get a really good view, but we did see the yolk sac, fetal pole, and precious little beating heartbeat! I can't believe I will be 7 weeks tomorrow! We are still not telling people. Trying to wait til Thanksgiving! I go back next Wednesday, Oct 27 for another ultrasound and visit! I can't wait to see how much my little baby bean has grown! I have not gotten sick or anything! I feel perfect!~ I don't feel pregnant at all, which scares me a little! But I am very thankful. The only thing is I have been more tired, but I really don't think I am near as tired as I was with Ryder. The alcohol swab smell for my shot every night makes me a little queasy, but only lasts for a minute or so! I am so excited and feel so incredibly blessed! We cannot wait to share our exciting news with everyone! I will see Dr. Ke 2 more times or so and then around 12 weeks I should be released to my regular OB, Dr. Cole! Tonight I start my shots every other night, but I am still on my routine of estrogen patches and suppositories everyday! I can't believe tonight will be the first night in weeks I haven't had a shot! Thank you all for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment