Thursday, September 25, 2014

Schedule and RX Info!

We are really starting IVF! Such an exciting time for our family and we are so excited about adding to our family! I started Provera on Saturday, September 13 and I started my cycle on Wednesday, September 24. Robbie's semen analysis was the best one he has ever had! And his blood work came out fine. Here is the schedule we have so far:
Saturday, September 27 through Friday, October 17 I will be taking Birth Control. This is to down-regulate my cycle.
On Monday, October 13 at 11am we go in for the trial transfer and injection teaching. We also have to turn in consent and freezing forms and our payment is due.
On Wednesday, October 22 I go in for my first ultrasound at 7:30am.
The week of November 3rd is the egg retrieval and transfer!

Here's my RX that I have received:
I am going to be on an antagonist protocol.
5 Ganarelix
10 Menopur
2 - 600 units of Follistim
2 doses of Gonal-f
1 HCG trigger shot
1 Lupron trigger injection
and Progesterone injection vials!
Along with Doxycycline, Prednisone, and Valium!

We are so thankful for Dr. Ke being so gracious in giving us samples for some of the medications and we also received two medicines from friends! For the rest of it, we applied for the First Steps program and are able to get 25% off!

We have already seen God's hand work and we are incredibly blessed with being given an opportunity to go through IVF again. We are very hopeful and praying that God blesses us with another miracle baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment