Monday, December 22, 2014

Ultrasound #2

 Baby A
 Baby B
Last Wednesday I had my second ultrasound and visit with Dr. Ke. I was 7 weeks 6 days. Baby A was measuring 7w3d and HR was 173. Baby B was measuring 7w3d and HR was 162. They are looking great!
 
I got to start decreasing my progesterone shots to every other night until I run out of my vial of medication. And I started progesterone suppositories every night and I will do those until 11 weeks pregnant (21 days total).
 
We told the boys last night they were going to be big brothers to TWO babies! Here were some responses from the boys...
 
Ryder: "I think its either 2 girls or 1 girl and 1 boy. We don't need any more boys in this family. If we had 2 more boys we would have FIVE boys and only one girl!" He asked if we knew what they were and he was confused why we didn't know because Cole's mommy knows she is having a girl. "We get to take the baby on stage at Highland!" aka... baby blessing :) "You mean they will be born on the same day and have the same birthday?!" Ryder to Robbie: "It looks like you have a baby in your belly too!" Ryder to me: "Since you are getting fat, I am going to just call you Mrs. Claus!"
 
Mercer: "Wait... I wanna see the babies!" He lifted up my shirt and said, "Where are they?! I don't see them!" He is excited about being a big brother for the first time and not being the smallest anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment