Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hormones...

So starting yesterday I think these hormone shots have definitely kicked in! Poor Robbie, and Ryder too... I really try hard to not take my emotions out on Ryder, but poor Rob! I feel like he has gotten his head bitten off several times! It is crazy because I know I am acting mean sometimes, but it seriously is either uncontrollable or I simply just don't seem to care?! Not sure.. maybe a combination of both?!
Tonight was day 7 of Lupron shots.. and I am noticing some bruising now. Doesn't bother me at all though! I will be more than happy to have a bruised stomach for a precious miracle baby!
So, some people think I am crazy, but I absolutely LOVE being pregnant. I had a relatively easy pregnancy. I was not sick or anything like that. Blood pressure problems were definitely not what I would call "fun" but it was tolerable and I never complained!
Having gone through the hormones with pregnancy and starting IVF, I have to say.. IVF is making me much more hormonal! I don't mind it at all though. I think it is harder on my body because it is not a natural thing. Pregnancy, to me, is completely natural and your body just adjusts with the hormones naturally. These injections are "fake" hormones in a sense causing my body to do things in an "unnatural" way. To me, making this process harder on my body and my emotions can pregnancy ever was. I LOVE every minute of it though and feel so blessed! No complaining coming from me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment