Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My medicine!

My medicine arrived FedEX this morning from Freedom Fertility Pharmacy! Robbie and I have injection teaching Thursday, which I am scared to death about. But it will be okay. I start Lupron injections Sunday! And in about 2 weeks I will start the gonadotrophin injections followed by Progesterone in ethyl oleate! I am getting nervous, but so peaceful about this and excited all at the same time! For my own personal record.. This batch of medicine costs us $168.78. Not bad... considering I got the Gonal-F and Ovidrel for free! We got accepted for a Compassionate Care program through our IVF clinic that allowed us to get one round of IVF gonadotrophin medication for no cost! That is amazing! 300IU of Gonal-F runs around 400... And I Have 2700IU... so you are talking thousands that we save! God is so GREAT and we are amazed at how His presence has definitely been in this entire process the whole way through. I cannot wait to see what the rest of our journey entails and what the Lord has in store for our family! We are so gracious and blessed to be able to be going through with this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment