Monday, August 2, 2010

Let's Get Started!

So today I started my cycle (2 days later than I originally thought I would start, but it does not really mess with my scheduling really at all).

Here is my timeline of scheduled events to take place over the next month or so!

Monday, August 2 ~ Started my cycle
Wednesday, August 4 ~ Start Birth Control Pills (for 21 days)
Thursday, August 19 ~ Injection Teaching and Consent forms due. Also, payment is due. 3pm
Sunday, August 22 ~ Start Lupron
Monday, August 23 ~ Trial Transfer at 11am
Tuesday, August 24 ~ Take last Birth Control Pill
Wednesday, August 25 ~ Pap Smear
Tuesday, August 31 ~ Blood work and Baseline ultrasound at 7:30am
Friday or Saturday, September 3 or 4 ~ Start ovulation injection meds
Week of September 13 ~ Egg retrieval

PLEASE continue to pray for us as we are now officially starting the process! We are so excited and cannot wait to see our journey unfold before us in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment