Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Baseline Ultrasound, Bloodwork, and Medicine Schedule!

I went in this morning at 7:30 for my baseline ultrasound and blood work. My lining was thin, so the birth control did its job! Michelle, Dr. Ke's assistant nurse, called me this afternoon to give me my schedule! Monday morning I start Menopur 75 units. I do this every morning through Monday morning. Starting Friday night I do 200 units of Follistim.

I go back in Monday morning at 7:30 for bloodwork only. Robbie and I are so excited to be starting this journey! It is really going by fast already! I feel very blessed to be able to have the opportunity to do IVF again. And I am at peace with whatever the outcome. Please keep us in your prayers! God has richly blessed our family and we give Him all the glory in making this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment