Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bloodwork!

Yesterday morning at 7:30 I went in for blood work. My E2 level (estrogen) was 110! They like it to be over 100. At this point in the IVF cycle where we conceived Mercer, my estrogen was 70.

My instructions are: 225units of Follistim Monday and Tuesday evening. 75units of Menopur Tuesday and Wednesday morning. They upped my Follistim dose a little. I go back in Wednesday morning for more blood work and my first ultrasound to measure the follicles!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We have prayed and prayed about the decision to try for another children and we feel incredibly blessed to be able to have this opportunity again! We really hope this works and that we will be blessed with our rainbow baby! Suffering a miscarriage a few years ago was very difficult and this pregnancy and baby would bring so much joy to our hearts! Babies are such great gifts from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment