Friday, October 31, 2014

Ultrasound #2 and Bloodwork

I am feeling much more positive today after a meltdown last night! My Gonal-f is a multi-dose vial so I have to mix it myself. Last night was the first night I have used that medication and after spraying a little bit of the sterile water and trying to stick myself 4 times before I realized the needle had to be dull... I lost my whole 225u dose of medicine. SO! Needless to say, I had to order more today to be overnighted because I won't have enough to finish the cycle.

My dad is going to come over in the morning to wait for my meds to be delivered since I have to sign off for them and they have to be refridgerated. We have family pictures that I have had booked for several months now!

My appointment today went pretty well. I took my mom with me so she could learn how to do my progesterone shot for when Robbie is out of town traveling for work.

Bloodwork results:
Progesterone 1.9
E2 753

Ultrasound results:
Lining 13.2
I have 10 follicles measuring between 10 and 16 mm. I am praying and hoping that they continue to grow so we will have a good number of eggs to retrieve. It only takes one, right?! I am going to be stimming for 10 - 12 days and the retrieval will be the middle to end of next week.

I continue the same dose of 225u Follistim or Gonal-f at night and 75u Menopur and Ganirelix in the morning.

I go back Sunday morning at 8am for another ultrasound and bloodwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment