Monday, November 3, 2014

Ultrasound #3 and Bloodwork

My appointment yesterday went good! I definitely know that prayers are being answered!

Bloodwork results:
E2 1093

Ultrasound results:
Lining 11.2
I had 3 follicles on my left side measuring 16, 18, and 19mm. And I had several on my right side. At least 5 measuring between 12 and 14mm. My right side definitely produces a lot more than my left. It was such a great feeling seeing all those follicles on my right side and how much they had grown! They are growing slowly but they are growing! I had a friend who is going through a FET right now and she encouraged me with these words, "Slow and steady wins the race!" Dr. Ke wants the right ones to get bigger, so he is having me stim a few more days. I am guessing I probably will not get any retrieved from the left side because those are large now that they will probably pass. I only got 1 from my left side last time as well!

I continue the same dose of 225u Follistim or Gonal-f at night and 75u Menopur and Ganirelix in the morning.

I go back Tuesday morning for another ultrasound and bloodwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment