Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Ultrasound #4 and Bloodwork

Today went so well! I am so excited and I definitely am seeing answered prayers!

Retrieval is THURSDAY! I am officially done with all my stim meds! Tonight I take my HCG trigger shot (5000 units) at 9:30pm. I am supposed to take a home pregnancy test in the morning and if it is positive then the trigger shot worked! If not, I am supposed to call them to let them know. I take a valium at bedtime tomorrow night and I have to be at East Memphis Surgery Center Thursday morning at 8:30 for retrieval at 9:30!

Bloodwork results:
E2 2472 (This amazes me that I am not having to do estrogen patches this time!)
Lining 11.2

Ultrasound results:
I have 9 really great big follicles on my LEFT! I know... I can't believe it either!
And I have around 13 on my right that are between 14-16mm so hopefully they will grow bigger before retrieval. I also have several small ones on both ovaries.

Please continue to pray for us and our precious embryos-to-be! And for a smooth retrieval and that ICSI will go well on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment