Monday, November 10, 2014

Transfer is Tomorrow!

I have to be at East Memphis Surgery Center at 9am tomorrow morning for the transfer at 10am! I need to eat and drink lots of water before I go to have a full bladder and bring my Valium with me! I really wish I could take one tonight because I have a feeling I will not be able to sleep.

I am very nervous... Dr. Kutteh is doing the transfer and I have never met him before because he is not my doctor. And the embryologist didn't look at my embryos today, so I won't know til tomorrow how they look and how many I will have to transfer! I am really hoping and praying that we have two precious babies to transfer!

I am very anxious, but I feel really excited and great about this venture tomorrow! I can't believe the day is finally here to transfer the babies so I can grow them! I pray that they attach and they grow into healthy little babies!

Please continue to lift us up in prayer. We have seen some amazing events happen already through this cycle and we feel very blessed!

I will update tomorrow at some point with the news, Lord willing!

Now... to go get my pineapple cut up for the next 5 days, my socks all ready to keep my feet and uterus warm and cozy, and those walnuts and almonds to eat this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment