Thursday, November 13, 2014

Transfer


The transfer went well on Tuesday! I haven't blogged because I have been on bedrest. Here is how the transfer went... We got to East Memphis Surgery Center at 9am Tuesday morning. They finally called me back about 9:45. They took my vitals, had me and Rob change into our gowns, and I took my Valium! Dr. Kutteh came and talked to us before the transfer. He was very nice and knowledgeable. We transferred two embryos grade A- ! We were thrilled! The procedure went smooth! No pain! Just uncomfortable because I had to pee really bad! (They want you to have a full bladder for the transfer because they can see the uterine cavity better.) The transfer took about 10-15 minutes and then I laid flat on my back in recovery for 30 minutes before we headed home! I am missing Ry and Mercer like crazy! I know they are having a great time at their grandparents though! They will be back in the morning :) I got a call yesterday morning from the embryologist and they were able to freeze 3! We have been shocked at the outcome of this cycle! Praise be to God for blessing us greatly! They froze one B+ by itself and the other two are Bs and they froze them together. I go back on Thursday, November 20th for a blood pregnancy test! Only 7 more days! I am so excited about Lord Willing adding a member (or two!) to our family! We are praying for positive results next week! We are praising God for blessing us and keeping us safe and just being with us through this entire journey. Please continue to keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment