Saturday, November 8, 2014

Embryo Update

The embryologist called this morning around 9am to let us know all about our 8 babies! Here is the update:

4 are good B+
3 are low grade but still developing 1 C+ and 2 B
The last one quit developing

We are getting to do a 5 day transfer! A definite answered prayer! We really hope and pray that we are able to transfer 2 blastocytes!

The transfer will be Tuesday morning and they will call me Monday with all the information! Now to enjoy a relaxing weekend with my family and church family!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We are still feeling the great power of prayer and we know God is raining down more and more blessings on us through those prayers.

On a different note, Robbie gave me my first progesterone shot last night! It went really well! I am a tiny bit sore today, but no biggie :) Praying I get to do 8 more weeks of those shots to help our babies grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment