Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Difference...

This is my second IVF fresh cycle to go through and while there are many similarities, there is definitely a difference! The difference is that I am definitely more fearful. I hate to write that word. Because I have faith that God will allow the best thing to come from this cycle. Whether it is another baby, babies, or no baby. I have full trust in God and His plan is so much better than ours. We would love to have another child {and make our boys big brothers!} and we know that children are blessings from the Lord. But we also know that God could have another plan in mind and want to bless us in another way that does not involve more children. God has richly blessed us with two precious, healthy boys that we are incredibly thankful for!

Fear does set in way more this time and I think it is because the devastation of having lost our third child is a pain that will never fully escape my mind. The reality of getting pregnant in a few weeks is hard to imagine after having gone through a pregnancy loss. I pray in a few weeks God will bless us with a rainbow baby and that we will be able to experience the joy of raising a healthy baby again to bring God all the glory and to be a son or daughter of Him one day. It is my goal as a parent to raise my children to be warriors in the army of Christ and I would love to make lots of children in His army to fight for Christianity and to live eternal life with Him one day!

Again, we appreciate all of your prayers! Thank you for your continued prayers so far through this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment