Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ultrasound #1 and Bloodwork

So today seems like a big disappointment... Not to mention my 6 year old woke up with the stomach bug and threw up all over his brother, my ultrasound and bloodwork appointment this morning didn't really go that great.

Bloodwork results:
Progesterone 1.6
E2 338

Ultrasound results:
Lining 7.2
2 follicles measuring 13mm
5 follicles measuring 10mm
and 10 follicles measuring <10mm p="">
I continue the same dose of 225u Follistim and 75u Menopur. And I add in Ganirelix Friday morning.

I go back Friday morning for another ultrasound and bloodwork. And depending on what this ultrasound says will depend on if I will be able to even go through with the retrieval. Basically they will only do the egg retrieval if I have at least 4 follicles that are maturing. So the 5 that are around 10mm need to start growing! Say some prayers for us over the next few days especially! We greatly appreciate it!

My husband is doing a much better job staying positive. I am really down about the results. He keeps reminding me that it only takes one egg to make a precious baby!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment