Thursday, August 13, 2009

Instructions

So, I went in bright and early this morning for blood work and and ultrasound to check the progression of my follicles. I have 1 measuring 12mm, 3-4 measuring 10mm, and 5+ measuring less than 10. So looks like at best I will have 3-4 mature follicles at the time that I trigger. My estradiol level was 42... pretty low. So I am taking 75 units of Follistim the next three nights. Then ultrasound and blood work again on Sunday. Hopefully these bubbles will start to GROW! Big and Strong! =) So I guess in the meantime more picking and poking at myself. Not really what I was expecting, but it is completely fine. I had to order more Follistim, because I only have enough in the refrigerator for 1 more night. There goes another $248! Completely worth it though if the end result is God's plan. Just trying to keep positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment