Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update

These are the tentative plans for this cycle:
Day 3-7 Femara (Letrozole) 5.0mg
Day 5, 7, 9 Follistim injections 75iu
Day 10 Ultrasound to check follicles and blood work to check estradiol level
Baby Dance on Days 10-20! I know... a lot but I want the best chances...

No IUI this month.

After this ultrasound I will know if I need more Follistim and when they will trigger for ovulation with the Ovidrel.

Tomorrow I go in for self-injection training... wish me luck! I am a little nervous!

I am very positive and at ease about this cycle. I think this is the best decision that Robbie and I have made to go forward with this treatment. However, if it does not happen this month, we will definitely be taking September off due to a family vacation Florida. I go back for a followup with Dr. Ke on Sept 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment