Wednesday, September 29, 2010

1st Beta!!!

It is 109.22, so looks like I am PREGNANT! I can't believe it... it has been so long since we have received such great news! Robbie is THRILLED! He cannot quit talking about it! I am still a little apprehensive, mainly because we have been trying so long and to have it fail month after month it just seems too good to be true! But I am very excited! God has blessed our family so much and I cannot thank Him enough! It is amazing how perfect God's plan and Will is and everything has unfolded perfectly thus far. It is so hard to imagine that I have a precious baby growing inside me again! I feel incredibly blessed and I cannot wait to see the rest of our journey unfold. God is GOOD ALL the time! Continue to keep us in your prayers as we await our next beta test Friday. The nurse is looking for numbers that have increased by 60% which would at least be 230. I started progesterone suppositories today. I do them 2x a day along with my estrogen patches and progesterone shots.


The past two weeks have definitely taken a toll on me emotionally. These 2 weeks have been the hardest throughout this entire process. But today I got the BEST news! I am still on pins and needles hoping and praying for this little person to grow and develop properly. I can't wait til Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment