Monday, September 20, 2010

Transfer

Saturday morning I went in for the transfer. I got there at 8:30 and the procedure actually took place around 9:45. It took about 15 minutes and we were home by 11:15ish. When we got there I had to sign some papers and then Dr. Ke took us back to the IVF transfer room (which was the same room as the retrieval). We got a picture of our "embabies" and got to view them under the microscope. That was the most incredible experience! He transferred 2 - 8celled embryos. Grade 2 (above average) and grade 3 (average). We also got to keep the dish they had been growing in before I took over! After the procedure I laid flat on my back for 30 minutes and then I was able to go home. I have just been at home the past few days laying down on bedrest and taking it easy. I am getting pretty restless and bored though, but Lord Willing it will be all worth it! I went this morning for bloodwork to test my estrogen and progesterone to see if they need to make adjustments to my patches or shot dose. I will hear from them this afternoon. Also, as of Friday they were still watching 3 of our other embryos to see if they make it to the blastocyte stage so they can be frozen. We will find out today or tomorrow about those precious babies! I am just so excited! The next 9 days are going to go by soooo slow until the pregnancy test! Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment