Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pictures and Update

Beautiful roses Ryder and my mom got me!
The front of the card with the picture of our babies they transferred!
The inside of the card
Our babies!!! Taken September 18, 2010. Our name! (Sills) Day 3 Transfer with assisted hatching. 8 cell grade 2 and 8 cell grade 3.
The dish they grew in before I took over!
Well, my levels were great yesterday. Estrogen was 1429 (They like to see over 250) and my progesterone was 55 (They like to see over 25). So I am to continue to the same dose of the estrogen patches and progesterone shots (which are making my booty very sore by the way... but TOTALLY worth it!). Lucy, the embryologist, called me around 6pm last night with the outcome of our other 3 embryos they were watching. 2 did not make it into the weekend. The other one did make it to a blastocyst stage, but the number of cells were only for the placenta to grow and not the cells for the actual baby to grow, so they were not able to freeze any. God is in complete control. Lord Willing the precious babies they transferred will have survived! They are supposed to be implanting today... we will see on Sept. 29!!! 8 more days!

1 comment:

  1. I have just had a chance to read some blogs, and I'm so excited to read this one! Your embabies look great, and I can't wait until the 28th to find out your good news!!!! I'm praying!

    ReplyDelete