Monday, September 13, 2010

Ultrasound #4

I am done with Gonal-F and Lupron! My eggs are mature and my right ovary especially is looking great! The follicles are measuring between 17 and 20mm. My lining is at 9.7. My E2 level was 1513. I take the Ovidrel shot tonight at 10:30 for my egg retrieval which is scheduled for Wednesday!!! Yay! I am so excited and cannot believe how fast this has gone so far! I cannot give God enough praise for allowing this IVF cycle to be going as good as can be this far! I have to be at the surgery center Wednesday morning at 8:30 with my husband. Today I start estrogen patches and I will continue this until I am around 10 weeks pregnant. I will wear 2 patches at one time and change them out every 72 hours. I have to do the patches because my E2 level is lower than 2000. Please continue to pray for us! Especially over the next several weeks. I will have either a 3 or 5 day embryo transfer. I am hoping I can make it to 5 days so my embryos will be at the blastocyte stage. So embryo transfer will be either Saturday or Monday! I am so excited that Wednesday is the day my doctor gets to do the egg retrieval! His clinic dates are Wednesday and Thursday's and I am so thankful I get to have him do it! Thank you all for your love, support, and prayers! I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment