Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ultrasound #1

I went this morning for my first ultrasound measuring my follicles on each ovary and my lining. Everything went great! This what I know from the ultrasound:

My lining is 9.3
My right ovary has around 20 follicles growing anywhere from 8 to 12mm and I have two around 14.
My left ovary had around 20 follicles. They are a little smaller.. around 8mm each.

The ultrasound tech was really happy that they are growing at a consistant pace and that several are growing. They are keeping my dose at 225 tonight and tomorrow night and I go in at 8am Friday morning for ultrasound and bloodwork!

I am SO excited! I was getting a little discouraged from my low E2 level on Monday, but it seems that the medicine is working! It was so incredible and a really neat experience seeing the follicles all over the screen. I wonder which one will fertilize to be our precious blessing baby?!

No comments:

Post a Comment