Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ultrasound #3

I went in this morning for my ultrasound. My lining was at 10. I have 3 to 4 follicles on the left ovary and 10 to 12 on the right ovary that will more than likely be retrieved. So about 15 total. 20 at the most. They are pretty good size. Measuring between 13 and 19mm. Most are 16 or 17mm, so the nurse said I have an 80% chance of more than likely having my egg retrieval Wednesday. My E2 level jumped way up to 1008! I am a little discouraged that my follicle numbers dropped from 40 to 15ish.. but I have to remember that it only takes 1! I am continuing my Lupron at 5units and my Gonal-F at 225units tonight and I go back tomorrow at 8am for bloodwork and ultrasound! Lord Willing tonight will be my last night of stim drugs ever! Please continue to pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment