Friday, September 10, 2010

Ultrasound #2

I went this morning for my second ultrasound. My follicles are growing like they should on both ovaries! The majority are between 12 and 16mm. Some are still at 10mm, but that is completely normal. I am so excited! My lining was 12, which she said was perfect! She said that if she were to guess my egg retrieval will more than likely be Tuesday or Wednesday or next week! It is getting close!

My E2 level was at 379, so it doubled which is great, but they want it at 2000 at least by egg retrieval. If it is not there by Tuesday or Wednesday when I retrieve then I will have to start wearing estrogen patches. She said I would wear these while pregnant too.

I go back in Sunday morning around 8 to get another ultrasound and more bloodwork! I will post an update sometime that afternoon when I get back from church.

No comments:

Post a Comment